Scott Bennett wrote:
     On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 20:09:54 +0100 Peter Boosten <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
The only problem I'm having since 7.3 btw (I forgot about that, but just remembered) is everytime I start nethack-qt (either local or remote) X restarts, kicking me out of my session.

     Does it restart by itself?  Or simply crash on a signal 11?

It just restarted, I had to logon again, but it has already been solved: I removed all the 'Acceleration' stuff from the conf file. Apparently my hardware didn't like that.

Peter
--
http://www.boosten.org