At 10:09 AM 4/16/2008, Dr. Jennifer Nussbaum wrote:
Hi,

Im having trouble doing a simple Apache22 install.

I first installed it just using "portinstall apache".
Then i saw that i needed to specify "flags" during hte
process, to get the modules i wan't, but i cant figure
out how to do it.

I first did a pkg_delete of apache to start over from
scratch.

Then i tried to add the flags i wanted:
# portinstall -m "WITH_PROXY_MODULES=yes
WITH_SSL_MODULES=yes" apache

But this didnt work--it didnt build the proxy modules.

I tried again putting those flags in /etc/make.conf
but its STILL not building the proxy modules.

How am I supposted to do this?!?

If you want SSL, you need to install that port first. Also be sure you close your double quotes.

        -Derek

believed to be clean.