Gabor Kovesdan wrote:
Manolis Kiagias escribió:
I have just completed an article (mostly how-to) for implementing UFS journaling on a typical desktop PC:

http://store.itsyourftp.com/~sonic2000gr/freebsd/gjournal-desktop/article.html

It focuses on detailing an easy to follow, repeatable procedure, to install FreeBSD on a typical PC and enable journaling on /usr and possibly /var.
I am using this same procedure on my systems.

I welcome all feedback, please send me any comments, suggestions and corrections.
Nice work like the other one! I won't have time till Monday, but I'd be more then happy to review and commit this article if you can send me the sources.

Regards,
Gábor Kövesdán

The man page for gjournal does not say what unit to use when specifying the journal size with the -s option. Sectors? GB? Anything else? Or is there a default (say sectors) that can be changed by using a suffix, like -s 10G?

--

Sincerly,

Rolf Nielsen