Checking with the internal log of the router confirmed the suspicions of people answering my question: The adsl router is responsible for the problem with the 255 address. It seems it cuts out these addresses as some kind of "attack". No changes in configuration (firewall, protection and so on) on the router itself disables it. It seems I will have to live with it ;) Oh well...

software designed "heard" somewhere that .0 and .255 addresses are not end nodes, and software simply drops all packet like that.

please tell what router is it, to warn others.

my bet is TP-LINK.