Ivaylo Bonev wrote:
I want to use FreeBSD 7.0 for Backup server. After little searching, my decision was to use Bacula (because of Windows client). After installation of latest version (Bacula 2.4.0) and active googling, reading very carefuly Onlamp article of Bacula server on FreeBSD (http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2004/01/09/bacula.html) and configuring File, Storage and Director files, I was astonished by the fact that Bacula cannot start from provided scripts in /usr/local/etc/rc.d/ directory. No messages in log, no error messages in console, ps aux| grep 'bacula' say nothing, nothing! I put
bacula_dir_enable="YES"
bacula_fd_enable="YES"
bacula_sd_enable="YES"
and after restart on console shows this error:
03-Jul 17:09 bacula-dir: ERROR TERMINATION at parse_conf.c:483
Config error: Could not find config Resource bacula-fd referenced on line 30 :
 Client = bacula-fd

            : line 30, col 20 of file /usr/local/etc/bacula-dir.conf
  Client = bacula-fd

All Bacula .conf files are attached. Is there a bug, or misconfigured .conf files?