Aggelidis Nikos wrote:
Not really. All modern CPUs have  BIST (built-in self tests) that run even
before the BIOS starts, and it would be really rare to actually have a
"working" system with a faulty CPU. Errors in mprime usually indicate some
other problem, such as bad memory, bad BIOS settings, overheating or an
incompatibility of CPU/motherboard etc.
Going back to what you said previously, you got an Nvidia 5200 graphics
card? Were these ever produced for PCI express or are you using a) a normal
PCI one or b)You got one of these weird mobos that have both AGP and PCI
express? As I understand there are no AGP-only motherboards for core2duo.
Yes i have a weird mobo that has both AGP and PCI. The nvidia is an AGP one.
The mobo wasn't my choise :( but when the changed the false cpu with a
dual core they didn't want to
change the graphics card as well.

Can this mobo create problems?

It is possible, having both an AGP and PCI express on the same board is a hack, and not even all AGP cards are compatible with these mobos. It would be better to test it with a PCI express graphics card, if you can grab one. I'd be happy to lend you one for testing, but I guess we are not in the same town ;) (Chania here...)