Josh Carroll wrote:
I'm sorry, I completely missed that you were running 6.3 and not a 7.x
release. You are running the GENERIC kernel then, and while the
processors are visible, it's only using one since you are not running
with SMP support.

You can build the SMP kernel (basically, GENERIC + options needed for
SMP) by doing the following:

cd /usr/src
make kernel KERNCONF=SMP

Then reboot, and it should pick up the newly installed kernel with SMP
support. Note that this backs up your old kernel to /boot/kernel.old,
so if the new one fails to boot, at the beastie menu, you can boot
with the old kernel if necessary.

Josh

He is already running with SMP, look at this part of his dmesg:

ad10: 343399MB <Seagate ST3360320AS 3.AAM> at ata5-master SATA300
ad12: 343399MB <Seagate ST3360320AS 3.AAM> at ata6-master SATA300
acd0: DVDR <ASUS DRW-2014S1T/1.01> at ata7-master SATA150
SMP: AP CPU #1 Launched!
SMP: AP CPU #3 Launched!
SMP: AP CPU #2 Launched!

His problem lies elsewhere I'm afraid...