I run FreeBSD 5.0-RELEASE on a ASUS A7V333-X motherboard. On the card
there is both LAN and sound card built in, but neither is detected by
FreeBSD. Does anyone have any information if it is possible to get that
support?

The manual says
  Audio: Realtek 6-channel CODEC
  LAN: BroadCom 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Controller

>From "dmesg" I find the follwing undetected controllers:

pci1: <display, VGA> at device 0.0 (no driver attached)
pci0: <network, ethernet> at device 9.0 (no driver attached)
pci0: <serial bus, USB> at device 16.3 (no driver attached)
pci0: <multimedia, audio> at device 17.5 (no driver attached)

Thanks
Mats