Andrea Venturoli wrote:
John Almberg ha scritto:

I don't think it's far OT, either, since IMHO, Mac desktops and FreeBSD servers are the perfect, practical combination for many organizations, including my own.

Since there seem to be a lot of expert here...
Does anybody know of a FreeBSD client that can connect to a Mac OS X
(not server) remote desktop?

Last time I tried rdesktop it did not work.

according to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_Remote_Desktop you should be able to use a VNC client if you have the latest version. Just had a go from a linux vnc client with no joy though. It works using a mac vnc client though (chicken of the VNC)

Vince

 bye & Thanks
    av.