Maybe somebody here can clue me in on how to get a 1998, windose3.1/w95
        French-learning game to work on my newly built wine.  I asked on the
        Ubuntu forums and altho somebody did try to help; Zip.

        I do not have a clue to the DOS-path; it's a CDROM and since I'm using
        the top CD/DVD optical drive, I'm guessing that it D:\; right? since C:\
        would be the harddrive.

        Otherwise, no clue.  The disc is due back at the library soon so I want
        to make the most of it ... even if it does crash every 355 minutes!

        tia, people,

        gary

--
 Gary Kline  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.thought.org  Public Service Unix