Wojciech Puchar wrote:
> In the same time, it's like Rolls-Royce of operating system.
>
> So Rolls-Royce should start to mass-produce cars for everyone? it won't
> be Rolls-Royce anymore.

This is nonsense: better start charging money for FreeBSD then.
FreeBSD will not turn bad (or Linux) whenever more users are using it.

This thought is totally against the Open Source vision: software for anyone.

Wojciech Puchar wrote:

>>> I strongly recommend all of You to stop this bad trend.
>>>

>> Could you please stop trolling?  You're not contributing to anything
>> here.
> no - because i'm not trolling. simply ignore me if you don't understand
> what i write

You could follow your own advice and not read the forum at all.

Peter
--
http://www.boosten.org