On 17 nov 2008, at 01:02, Wojciech Puchar wrote:

Well, it sounds like Minix may be gaining a new user soon then ;)

I cannot begin to express how disappointed I am that a potential
user's question turned into a flamewar.

actually it's NOT a flamewar.

it's my WARNING to all current FreeBSD community about the effect of doing such nonsense like trying to get as much users as possible.

if You ignore this, after 2-3 years read my posts again. just to see

"Oh well, he was right, but it's too late".

Learn from other's mistakes (like linux,netbsd), instead of repeating and repeating the same mistake again.

why not learn from where it went wrong and do it better?
If FreeBSD becomes popular we'll have to deal with it sooner or later

I strongly recommend all of You to stop this bad trend.