Hey.

PHP stores session data for the 'file' handler in /tmp, by default.
For organizational purposes, I'd like to change this to something like
/tmp/php_sessions/ or so. However, I have the clear_tmp_enable feature
enabled, so /tmp is cleared on reboot. PHP wont create the
php_sessions dir on it's own.

So basically, I'm looking for a way to create the dir
/tmp/php_sessions/ each time the server is booted BEFORE apache
starts. I'm sure I could do this somehow with the rc.d scripts, but I
really have no idea how.

Thanks very much.