RW wrote:
On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 05:07:46 -0700
Tim Judd <taj...@gmail.com> wrote:

Nothing really beats the CVS way.  And when I tried a 7.0 to a 7.1,
it wanted like >30,000 updates and was taking forever.

It seems to me that most people that come to this list with base-system
update problems are using  freebsd-update.

This is going to seem stupid, but instead of making a new topic, can someone link to me a working link of the handbook where you update your CVS and so on? I know that on the FreeBSD page there is a handbook that has exactly what I'm looking for, and for some reason I'm having trouble finding it even though I used to have it saved but I don't anymore and I wanted to get CVS sources updated so I can do some updating.

Thanks