Jonathan Belson wrote:
I just moved my work to an exported UFS partition and I've seen the same problem appear a couple of times. It's possibly a little less frequent though.


So with zfs off the hook, it's possible that the problem lies with samba (or maybe the editor itself, although I don't remember ever coming across the issue before).

I've tried a different Windows editor and the problem still occurs, so it is mostly likely a problem with samba itself. I will try increasing the debug level of smbd and see if that throws up any clues.

Cheers,

--Jon
_______________________________________________
freebsd-questions@freebsd.org mailing list
http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-questions
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscr...@freebsd.org"

Reply via email to