I have a process that automates the creation of a master FreeBSD image that we
clone onto mulitple machines. In the latest version of this image I am seeing
the warnings:

warning: KLD '/boot/kernel/linprocfs.ko' is newer than the linker.hints file
warning: KLD '/boot/kernel/linux.ko' is newer than the linker.hints

What might be causing this? I am not doing anything in particular with this
Linux component during the image creation process, and these are the only such
warnings. We do install a custom kernel as well, but I did not see this error
in earlier versions of the image creation process.