On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 10:20:51PM +0200, Wojciech Puchar wrote:
> >Forget the sports - I'm talking hot women here!  Your part of the world
> >seems to be turning them out at a high rate!
> >
> >Oh wait, this has nothing to do with FBSD....
>
> like most post on that list. Even if you remove all mails classified as
> "flamewars" there is less than 10% about FreeBSD.
>
> Everything else is about some apps support that just happen to be in ports
> - while question are completely non-FreeBSD specific and should go to this
> app mailing list. Even more stupid - there are question about windows
> which is even less FreeBSD related.
>
> Well 10% is exaggerated, it's less.
>
> And will be even less within time, unless moderation will be started.
>
> Of course moderation+clearly defined rules of this, so moderator humour
> and preferences won't matter.

A lot of this appears to be off-topic, especially by your own personal
standards of "off-topic" (which appear to be significantly more strict
than those of the list itself).  Perhaps you shouldn't contribute to the
problem.

Quoth Colleen McManus: "still, if you cut through all the bullshit,
usually there's something that spawned it, other than an anus"