On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 6:38 PM, Glen Barber<glen.j.bar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 6:15 PM, APseudoUtopia<apseudouto...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hey,
>>
>> I emailed the list about two weeks ago, but received no responses. I'm
>> having problems upgrading the VIM-Lite port from version 7.2.171 to
>> 7.2.209. I'm getting the following error:
>>
>> => 7.2.041% doesn't seem to exist in /usr/ports/distfiles/vim.
>> => Attempting to fetch from http://ftp.vim.org/pub/vim/patches/7.2/.
>> fetch: http://ftp.vim.org/pub/vim/patches/7.2/7.2.041%: Bad Request
>>

> I saw this in a thread a few days (weeks) ago.
>
> Try putting "quotes" around the patch with the "%" sign.  That is
> (most likely) what is causing problems.
>
> I thought this was patched -- is your ports tree current?
>
> --
> Glen Barber

Yes, it is current (I mentioned this in the original email).

I run portsnap fetch update on a daily basis. This didn't solve the
problem after a week or so, so I decided to `rm -rf /usr/ports/*` and
run portsnap fetch extract to see if it helped. It did not.

Do you mean editing the Makefile and adding quotes? I'll try doing
that now and see if it works.