Sorry for the poor subject.  Thanks for reading.

I'm using this page as a guide but am at the console so I'm just using the Fix It CD:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/articles/remote-install/installation.html

I'm attempting to install FBSD 7.2 64bit on a fresh machine. The machine has 3 500G drives and 1 750G drive. I'm trying to mirror root with gmirror. Following the examples, I've used fdisk to create one slice for each drive that uses the entire disk. Next I used bsdlabel and created 500M a: partitions on two of the drives (ad6 & ad8). However /dev/ad6s1a and /dev/ad8s1a do not exist. I do have entries such as /dev/ad6a and/dev/ad8a but gmirror doesn't like those. What must I do the get them to show after I've labeled?

Thanks,

Drew
--
Be a Great Magician!