On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 20:12:06 -0400, PJ <af.gour...@videotron.ca> wrote:
> I do hate MS, but can't totally avoid it.

I'm totally MICROS~1 free for more than 15 years now. :-)

> Now, I hope the key works to transfer the dumpfiles even if it's in Fat32...

It should work, BUT... I think I remember that there was a
size limit of some GB so that larger files got truncated...
I am not sure if this is still the case. You should check
the backup files, but that won't be a problem because you
still have the source system. You shoudln't have problems
with the stupid +x attributes because the files are only
read.

> I think I'll be able to float by myself... for a while at least.

We all float down here. :-)

--
Polytropon
Magdeburg, Germany