On Friday 07 March 2003 14:06, Gerard Samuel wrote:
> For the life of me, I cannot remember the command line program to take
> screen shots.
> Its been a while.
> If someone could remind me with a man page would be great.

If you are going to need to edit the screenshot later, you could simply create
the screenshot using one of the really good editors, gimp, found in the
ports. (gimp allows screen and/or application window capturing importing via
the file menu)

 - jacob

Jacob Rhoden            Phone: +61 3 8344 6102
ITS Division            Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Melbourne University   Mobile: +61 403 788 386