Hi all.  I'd imagine this would be fairly simple since I got it to work
from Xmanager for Windows...but I'm having difficulties.  I have 2
boxes, both BSD (one FreeBSD, one OpenBSD).  The FreeBSD box has a full
blown install of X with KDE and all kinds of stuff, the OpenBSD just has
a basic X installed with xdm.  I'd like to be able to use the OpenBSD
box as a display for the FreeBSD box.  I thought I'd just be able to ssh
into the FreeBSD box and run xmms, xcalc, xterm, whatever I wanted...but
no dice.  Can someone help me out?

Thanks,
--Brian