On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 4:24 AM, Matthias Fechner <ide...@fechner.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am 10.06.10 11:47, schrieb Jonathan McKeown:
>>
>> Subject: [#24548754] Re: why does ps |grep sometimes not return itself?
>> Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 02:46:31 -0500
>> From: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
>>

> I suggest to block on the freebsd server the complete domain mpcustomer.com
> that should solve the problem.

I haven't received any of the messages, but I think they are being
sent directly to list posters (not via the list) so FreeBSD can't
really do much about it. If mpcustomer.com refuses to deal with it you
can always try complaining to their upstream provider, taking the line
that since the messages are unsolicited and there is no way to
unsubscribe the practice is probably illegal.

--
Rob Farmer