On 13/12/2010 23:34, Jorge Biquez wrote:
Hello.

SSH in some of the servers is acting and working BUT I am assuming some servers won't have it... like some windows based machines.... The Mac's have it but the idea isto have the graphical interface since the errors of the problems they are having are presenting in their graphical applications....

Thanks a lot for you time. I will try to find a VNC that can be used in possible in all.

logmein.com is good for browser based secure/free graphical access to macs + windows..
Paul.