I have installed it only - we don't use FreeBSD on the ML370 in production and it was
over a year ago when I tried it.

I did not have trouble installing or booting at the time, though. Maybe there is a
BIOS setting that could be changed? I think I changed an OS setting to be 'Linux' or
'Other'.

-Will