--On Wednesday, August 06, 2003 12:33 PM -0400 Steve Hovey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Unfortunately, dynamic usually means not a business - which often means spam - and we are all losing hair over the war on spam.

I now block ip's with no reverse dns

We are doing this as well. We get a fair number of complaints from people who's mail doesn't get delivered but we tell them to fix their DNS so we know someone isn't trying to spoof us. So far, 23 out of 25 organizations complaining have fixed their DNS.

bp