Hello..

   We are having presentations on different OS in our class.. and i chose
   the Unix freeBSD for my group to do a presentation on.. i would like
   some info - if possible - on this system, or anything that could help
   me with that presentation. So i thought maybe u could give me some
   tips or some websites where i could find some info that could give me
   an edge over the other students of my class.

   Waiting for reply..

   Thank You.....
   Thank You.......