Hi all,

Refering to the latest sshd vurnability (http://slashdot.org/articles/03/09/16/1327248.shtml?tid=126&tid=172) I was thinking of upgradeing my sshd as well. So I cvsup'ed my system (FBSD 4.8) and there seems to be a updated file for sshd. But how do I upgrade sshd safly since when I type 'pkg_info |grep ssh' it return no packages. I guess sshd is included somehow by the default install (??) but how can I now upgrade it? I was thinking of portupgrade, but it needs a package to upgrade...

Thanks!

-- Johan Paul