On Wed, Nov 19, 2003 at 03:58:05AM -0600, Bryan Cassidy wrote:

> I've put some parts together. This is what I've come up with. Please
> tell me any recommendations on changes or anything with this system. It
> will run on FreeBSD. Any comments what so ever is appreciated. Please
> try to explain in detail when you go to tell me about changing something
> or whatever so I can understand it and then I can learn it and remember.
>
> SEAGATE SCSI 36.0GB 10000RPM, MODEL# ST336607LW -X10

It's SCSI.  It should work.

> DVD-Rom/CD-Rom
> PIONEER DVR-106BK DVD-Recordable (Black Bezel) DVD-R DVD-RW DVD+R
> DVD+RW

As I mentioned in another e-mail in the last few days I am using
this drive for doing backup's both to CD-RW and DVD-RW.  I am doing
this over Firewire with no problems.

I would imagine it would just fine with IDE (although I have no
experience with using the drive that way)

Marc
--
Marc Wiz
[EMAIL PROTECTED]