Hi,
The value in the servername variable should resolv properly to an IP address. Set the value in the /etc/hosts file OR get it resolved by your DBS server.

Regards
SSR

From: "Michael Banta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Apache
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 17:03:24 -0500

Hello.

I just installed Apache wilthout error. I started apache and did a ps aux. It appears to be running fine. However I cannot bring up the default webpage. Doing lynx localhost does not work. I set the Servername variable in the config file to localhost, just to test. Everything appears to be in order. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Mike