Hello All,
I have a strange problem with my FreeBSD 4.5 server. The server daily turns off
automatically every night. I checked my power sockets and power cables and everything
is good. i wonder why the server is shutting down daily at night times. I could not
get  much useful information through log files. I am having this problem from past 2
weeks and I did not make any changes to the server when it was working fine. Any
suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Naveen.

Do you Yahoo!?