Hello All,

  I have been running a FreeBSD system for fun & semi-pro uses for about 4 years. In
all that time I only upgraded the Hard Disk once. That upgrade came at the same time
as an OS upgrade, and at that time the server was used for much less. Now the
applications, configuration, and data are all very important to me.

  So now it's time to upgrade again. and I want to migrate all the data from one disk
(20gb) to another (80gb). Does anyone know of a way of imaging one drive onto the
other? Idealy I would like to increase some of the slices as well, but that may not be
possible.

  If anyone knows of a way, please let me know.

--
 -terrac
        Minister of Tiny Plastic Robots