On Fri, 19 Mar 2004, GiTi wrote:

> hello list
>
> I have just upgradated to freeBSD 5.2 but My freebsd box does not recognize
> Nic (Myson Ethernet Nic). Please help me to solve this problem

Ok, do you have any Information about the chipset used on these?

What is needed, is the dmesg output, at least those lines where the nic
is probed.

should read something like:

pci2: <unknown card> foo bar

and the output from pciconf -lv regarding that device will be helpful in
identifying that thing, and perhaps, when its only a matter of some PCI
IDs, to add them to the driver...

HTH
Olaf

--
Olaf Hoyer        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Fuerchterliche Erlebniss geben zu raten,