Jorn Argelo wrote:

I guess the best thing to do is to deinstall Apache as well, and
recompile it from the ports tree. (make sure to sync your ports-tree
first) Make sure you backup your website content, since I don't know if
the make deinstall will delete your content as well. Then recompile PHP
as well.

correct way to do that this: "make -DWITH_OPENSSL" ?).

I believe it was yes, though correct me if I am wrong.

Cheers,

Jorn

Jorn,

You are not wrong -D$OPTION works with me, i always use that...
Just for your information :-)

Cheers.

Kind regards,

Remko Lodder