Hi

I have an old Pentium-1, which I like to configure as a router
for a home network, with a minimal amount of user applications
for system maintenance only.

All my other production machines at work and home have much newer
hardware, so I don't take risks and run 4-stable.

When I read about problems with early adoption of 5.X, I mainly
encounter risks related to extremely large RAM, multi processors,
or very new hardware.

My simple and old Pentium-1 PC may therefore a very low risk system for
installing 5-Current. Is that right? Or am making a big mistake here?

Thanks,
Rob.