* Chiang Seng Chang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [0414 06:14]:
> hi,
>
> I am also interested in installing apache2, php4 and subversion.
>
> Currently using FreeBSD 5.2.1 (from Debian).
>
> Will
>
> 1. portinstall www/apache2
> 2. portinstall www/php4
> 3. portinstall devel/subversion
>
> be sufficient ?  or do I need some make defines/switches ?

I don't use FreeBSD! I'm only here because I want to get a diskless freebsd
box booting.

But I think if you install subversion it will pull in apache2 as a dependency,
and php4 should use whatever apache is there (as it works on both).

--
Real Programmers don't write in PL/I.  PL/I is for programmers who
can't decide whether to write in COBOL or FORTRAN.