frank wei wrote:

Hi FreeBSD,

I'm a software engineer in the networking industry. I'm very intersted
in the the implementation of IP routing in FreeBSD. Two questions here:

1. Can I get FreeBSD source code without any charge?
2. If so, how can I get them?

Regards,

Well, for starters, you *could* install it ;-)

If you just want to browse it, it's an in a web
interface easily reachable from the home page
at www.freebsd.org.

As a matter of fact, I believe that link takes
you first to an explanation of the major methods
of obtaining source, including anonymous CVS,
CTM, etc.

Ah, here it is: http://www.freebsd.org/support.html#cvs

Have a great day!

Kevin Kinsey