Christopher Svensrud wrote:
I keep having the same problem with login. The system keeps indicating that
the password is incorrect. I have been able to reset the password and still
it gives me the same message.

I just started running FreBSD and I was setting up Samba when this occurred.

Now you're logged in and can execute commands as root.  Enter "passwd <user>"
to change the password for <user>.  If you omit <user>, you'll change the root
password.

good luck.

--
Bill Moran