Hi,

I just had a look at that older post of yours, and I saw that you are
still running FreeBSD 4.8. Could you consider upgrading to 4.10-RELEASE or
-STABLE?

Have a look at the CVS logs for the fxp driver, and at the driver
source itself, and you will notice that quite a lot has changed:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/sys/dev/fxp/if_fxp.c

When you compare fxp_ident fxp_ident_table (where the device IDs are
defined) of FreeBSD 4.8 and 4.10, you'll see that there are now entries
for different revisions of 0x12298086 based cards, and there's also an
entry for the chip revision that is used in your board (rev. 0x08).

IMO there's a really good chance that upgrading will make your onboard
NICs work properly.

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/src/sys/dev/fxp/if_fxp.c?rev=1.110.2.28&content-type=text/plain&only_with_tag=RELENG_4_8
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/src/sys/dev/fxp/if_fxp.c?rev=1.110.2.32&content-type=text/plain&only_with_tag=RELENG_4_10

Simon