On Sunday 06 June 2004 12:46 am, Bruce Hunter wrote:

> > This oughta' be easy, but I've been unable to find any documentation on
> > it...
> >
> > I'm using bluefish as an html editor. I don't have mozilla installed
> > (don't really want it), and would like to preview my html in Konqueror.
> >
> > What is the correct command line incantation for this?

> I believe the command is #konqueror, only 50% sure though.

I'm 100% sure you've got 50% of the answer, Bruce  :)

What I need is the part that comes after "konqueror"... i.e. which file to
open. And that's assuming Konqueror knows to start in "html mode" since the
file it's opening is html. I thought there might even be a way to specify a
"profile file (??)" to set window size & other options.

Jay