Well... X is not started automatically (a.k.a. no gdm/kdm)... sometimes I'd like to "play" with some X stuff...

I know there are other solution, like build on a fast machine and install onto the slow one. I didn't bother because 1) the server is still working while the upgrade is taking it's own sweet time, and more importantly 2) I have no fast machine ;-)

I put x11 into the ignore list in pkgtools.conf, but the recent perl 5.8 upgrade seems to ignore that and build everything anyway.

-cs

p.s. sorry have to resend this cos' "toying" with my postfix canonical settings...