Giorgos Keramidas wrote:

<snip>

AFAIK it's not a weirdness of the BIOS but of the Windows XP loader,
which expects that it will be fired up from the first (and only) active
partition of the first disk.

Well, it shouldn't surprise me, knowing MS and their quirky ways of doing things. Anyways, it all works now. It seems I have two operating systems labeled '???' and 'Drive 1' if the boot screen is anything to go by. I kinda like that. Keeps people in the dark. ;-)

I haven't found GAG in the ports. Has it not been added or have I just not found it? I assume the source tarball off of SourceForge builds, since people are running it, but it'd be so much cleaner if it existed as a port.

-Henrik W Lund