On Wed, 30 Jun 2004, Eric Crist wrote:

I've just installed ClamAV with Milter support.  I was wondering how I
would go about adding a signature at the bottom of outgoing mail to
indicate that it has been scanned?

clamav-milter already adds an X-header indicating it's been scanned. I think it adds this to outgoing mail, if you've got it set to scan outgoing mail.

That's less intrusive than the "scanned-by" signature. Could be less of a liability when an undetected virus slips through, too.