On Wed, Jul 14, 2004 at 02:57:50PM -0400, Martin Laflamme wrote:

> Our best marketing tool would be advertising right on freebsd.org.  If possible, we
> would like to find an agreement with freebsd.org to advertise on your website.  In
> exchange, we could provide compensation for every student who registers - perhaps 10
> or 15% of the course fee.

The http://www.freebsd.org/ site does not really carry advertizing as
such.  However you can get a listing on the "Commercial Vendors" pages
simply for the asking.  That will get you a paragraph of text and a
link to your home page.  To get that setup see the instructions at the
top of:

    http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/misc.html

Whether anything more than that can be arranged is something you'll
have to take up with the webmasters who you can contact on the
[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list: