On Wed, Jul 14, 2004 at 08:17:29PM -0600, Srot BULL wrote:
> from the lime colored jack...? and only using Music Player...I tried
> using #cdcontrol -f /dev/acd0 and no sound on either 3 jacks...of

It sounds to me like you don't have the little digital cable
connecting from your CD-ROM to your sound card.  The equivalent
task may work in Windows if they read the music through the
IDE interface and pipe it through the sound card instead of
channeling it through that "back-channel" communications
channel.  I'm not up on the lingo but that's the first thing
I'd check.

--
Danny MacMillan