Sorry again for responding to my own post..

Hi Mr. Danny MacMillan

Danny MacMillan wrote:
It sounds to me like you don't have the little digital cable
connecting from your CD-ROM to your sound card.  The equivalent
task may work in Windows if they read the music through the
IDE interface and pipe it through the sound card instead of
channeling it through that "back-channel" communications
channel.  I'm not up on the lingo but that's the first thing
I'd check.

Yes....Well, I think...
That PC was my first ever assembled PC, it took me a lot of courage to built that one...
I can still remember that I only connected both the power supply and that "bus cable thing"...I have already mixed all of the unused cables in one box...now I will have to dig/find that digital cable and go for a trial and error thing...of course, I will have to look at the User Guide of my MainBoard first...

I have connected the little digital cable that you have mentioned above and....!viola! (don't know what language is this, but I see some people use this in the ML to express their happiness, I am )...
Through trial-and-error I can finally listen to music in my own FreeBSD system...and most of all...I learned a little more about PC assembly...
I have to admit, after reading your response...

Thank you very much...to you all of those who helped...

Srot BULL