On Fri, 20 Aug 2004, Richard P. Williamson wrote:

But how can I mount it?  The format is a 28Mb slice (a) and a 4Mb
slice (e).  I've tried

vnconfig vn0 sanDisk.32Mb.image

and

vnconfig vn0a sanDisk.32Mb.image

but fdisk tells me 'invalid superblock' when pointed at /dev/vn0[a].

See the example of how to mount an ISO CD image in the examples section of the vnconfig man page; it should be the same, except the filesystem type will be msdos.

How to deal with the two partitions, I'm not sure. If you do the math just right, you should be able to dd each to a different file.