Hello,

I have a PC installed with FreeBSD5.1 and I would like to install
netscape on it but can't find a suitable netscape version that can run
on FreeBSD5.1.

I downloaded communicator-v476-us.x86-unknown-freebsd.tar.gz and
installed this version but when I execute this it gives a "exec format
error".

I am wondering which would be the compatible version of netscape on
FreeBSD5.1 and from where I can download. (I spent some time on Google
for this but no help!).

Thanks,
-Viru