Eugene M. Minkovskii wrote:

Hello!

Does any body know, how can I use OpenBSD's pf (packet filter) for
determine total traffic volume on network interface? If it's
impossible, what facility you recommend me to do this?

I don't realy know if it is impossible to use PF for monitoring the total traffic. But you can ( just as I do ) use MRTG ( Multi Router Traffic ) to keep track of the amount of data which you are using. It renders html-documents. By default MRTG only keeps track of the current bandwith-usage with a script which is known as 'mrtg-totals' you can also get graphs of the total amount of traffic.

See www.mrtg.org and http://freebsd.munk.nu/archives/157-MRTG-Totals-Perl-Script.html

Good Luck

Frank Staals