Poul-Henning Kamp wrote this message on Sun, Dec 10, 2017 at 17:36 +0000:
> --------
> In message <20171210172127.gd5...@funkthat.com>, John-Mark Gurney writes:
> >Michelle Sullivan wrote this message on Fri, Dec 08, 2017 at 21:29 +1100:
> >> Sorry you want to ensure a secure (trusted) connection you do it
> >> yourself.  You go through other nodes (switches and routers of the
> >
> >So you're fine w/ all the Comcast users having to switch ISPs?  Because
> >Comcast modifies traffic.  So you're now saying that if you use FreeBSD
> >you can't use Comcast as your ISP?
>
> Comcast modifying traffic is a political problem.

Please come the the US and solve this problem for us, since you appare
to think that it's easy for people like me to solve.

> Encryption does not solve political problems.

Agreed.  But it is the only tool in my toolbox that can solve it today,
instead of some perfect future that will not happen.

--
  John-Mark Gurney                              Voice: +1 415 225 5579